What we expect of you in the Sixth Form
- You must wear your ID Badge at all times in school and swipe out when leaving and returning during the school day
- A high level of effort both in and out of lessons
- Attendance at all lessons
- Completion of all homework on time to the best of your ability
- Independent Study away from the classroom
- Attend registration every morning and assembly
- Have some involvement in extra-curricular activity including community service
- Prompt explanation of any absence from school
- Respectful use of the Sixth Form Study Areas and the wider school environment
- Mature, sensible behaviour
- That part-time jobs do not interfere with school work
- Sixth Formers to be a positive role model for the rest of the school.
- You will be asked to sign a learning contract which signifies your agreement to attend all lessons and to undertake independent study during your non-contact times, in specified areas at designated times.
Registration & Assembly
It is expected that;
- you attend all registration sessions promptly at 8.50 am.
- you attend all assemblies in Main School Hall promptly at 8.50 am.
- if you are late for any reason, you sign in at the school office on arrival
- you will be registered during every lesson – if you have study time it is assumed you are in school unless you have permission otherwise. Your tutor will ask you to confirm this the next morning.