Sixth Form Entitlement Statement
As a member of our Sixth Form, you are entitled to the following:
- Good quality teaching
- That work is provided for you in case of teacher absence
- Regular feedback on the standard of your work
- Advice and support from your form tutor
- A range of extra-curricular, charitable and social opportunities
- A PSHE programme relevant to your needs including university application and apprenticeship details Opportunity to input into the decision-making process of the Sixth Form
- An available combination of subjects necessary for entry to major professions
- Good study areas so you can work during your non-contact periods
- Access to ICT facilities
- Enrichment opportunities in Y12
- That your views are listened to by staff from the Sixth Form Team.
This entitlement statement was drawn up and agreed between the Director of Sixth Form and the Sixth Form Council. It will be reviewed each year.